What's in my Dresslink shopping bag?


Remember my earlier post about the Wishlist from Dresslink.com
Well, I managed to get a few apparel from Dresslink.com into my shopping bag this week!

I ordered one T-Shirt and one pullover, which I totally loved.
 
Casual Owl Printed Pullover
 

Pullover - Dresslink.com
Jeans - X'Pose
Watch - Chanel
Rings - Jabong
Material - Cotton Blend
Color - Deep Blue
Neckline - Round
Sleeves - Long Sleeves
 
 
 
I have a thing for pullover and hoodies!
I consider them the best outfit for winter season!
So, I couldn't help but order another to add up to my collection.
 
It has a thicker material, but easy going and soft; and gripping on the wrists.
I wore it with a pair of sneakers, which gave it a stylish yet casual look :)
 
View/Buy : Deep Blue Pullover
 
Heart Pattern T-Shirt


Tee - Dresslink
Wedges - Catwalk

Material - Cotton Blend
Color - Grey with black heart
Neckline - Crew Neck
Sleeves - Long Sleeves



This one is just perfect for a breezy day. The material is really soft and nice knitting on the edges.

Black jeans complements the black heart nicely.
It can be teamed up with sneakers too, though I like the black wedges better ;)

View/Buy : Heart Pattern T-Shirt

Their website Dresslink.com is swift and user friendly.
They let you change the default currency to your preferred country currency for making a smart choice.
I received my order in a week, which I think is just fine for international shipping.



Shop from Dresslink :
  • Go clicking on their website's homepage : Dresslink.com
  • Do check out their flash sales, best sold products. They'll just make you want to have some. (As low as $0.01)
  • Cheat Code : Here's a Discount Code for all you fashionistas : Blog15
Happy Shopping!

Would love to hear what you think
- You know where to type ;)

Comments

  1. awsome girl ! ;) keep going. waiting for such more posts..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Keep coming back for more!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Smart This Diwali

Apollo White Dental, GK - Review

Cafe Public Connection, CP - Review