Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Range - Part II



Today marks the end of my 30 days Happy Hair Challenge and believe me, I couldn't be happier! 
The Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Range that came in last month has proved to be a rescuer for my damaged hair!

Being a fan of their White Complete range, I had many expectations from this range too, despite the fact that I had no clue about how my hair would react to it.

My Experience with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Range:


THE SHAMPOO:
On the first day, I used a little more than a coin size quantity depending upon the length of my hair. The white substance, which is neither too runny, nor too thick lathered quite well and was enough for removing the dirt and deposits. After washing my hair, I ran my fingers through my scalp to the hair and I didn’t feel the need to give it another wash.

THE CONDITIONER:
With a thick texture, the conditioner doesn’t get used up easily. It genuinely made my hair soft and shiny. Also, it made my hair more manageable. It lathers well.

To my surprise, my hair fall reduced significantly; right from day 1. And I couldn’t be more pleased. It dropped to as low as 2 from 8.


I have never loved my sideways fringe so much before this.
This combination provided volume to my hair, shine and nourishment which didn’t came out very well pre usage. The conditioner detangles the hair easily, thus reducing the number of combing processes in a day. Even, my fingers could do the job!

Garnier Fructis is known for its pleasant fruity fragrance. It lingers and stays until your next wash. I was even complimented for the shine and the fragrance that my hair had this whole month! J


One of those days, I decided to skip the conditioner, and I regret that day. The shampoo made my hair dryer and frizzier.
Girls, the conditioner is one essential thing here. If you have a hair type like mine, then please avoid avoiding conditioner.

Everything has its cons. At one hand, it reduced my hair fall and on the other, I experienced visibly high amount of split ends! Despite my recent split ends removal, I was shocked to see so many of them so soon.
But in comparison of so many advantages that it has, I would bear this one problem with a smile! :)

Pros of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition

  •  Drugstore brand, easily available.
  • Sufficient amount in affordable price.
  • Attractive Packaging.
  • Reduces Hair fall.
  • Makes the hair soft and shiny.
  • Nourishes scalp, lengths and tips.
  • Easily manageable.
  • Fragrance lingers for few days.

Cons of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition

  • The problem of Split Ends increases.
  • Conditioner becomes a necessity after every wash

We have a clear winner here!

Will I buy this again?  Definitely yes. Needless to say, I’d recommend it to others too!

Over this month, I could feel my hair getting healthier; right from the scalp, through the lengths to the tips!


Thank you Garnier Fructis for making me a part of this Happy Hair Challenge and making me confident about my hair again! 

Have you had a similar experience or better/worse? 
I'd love to know! You know where to type in ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apollo White Dental, GK - Review

Shop Smart This Diwali

Cafe Public Connection, CP - Review