Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Range - Part I


I bet you have heard of ‘Bad Hair Day’. Well, I say that to myself almost every 3rd day. The only day I love my hair is when I shampoo them, or the day after.

I have medium length hair, not too difficult to manage, not at all frizzy. They are dull, damaged and possess dandruff issues, too. The dandruff starts becoming visible if the shampoo is delayed even by a single day from due day. Yes, these are my 3D’s which prevent me from having great hair! I rarely oil my hair, which could be another reason for the dullness. 
I’ve never ironed my hair, or rebounded them; still the tips of my hair look burnt. 
Presently, I’ve minimal split ends because of the recent haircut.

I’ve tried a variety of damage control shampoos, anti-dandruff shampoos, but they couldn’t provide me the complete solution. Some of them end up creating a hair loss problem, while others make my hair frizzier. Ultimately, It makes me even more conscious about my hair.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner

Garnier Fructis has launched a Happy Hair Challenge with its Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner range which looks promising. They claim to contain Coconut, Almond and Olive Oil; the three most essential oils for hair to Nourish scalp, lengths and tips of hair. 



They come in a bright yet soothing yellow colored bottle with a green flip cap. The flip cap is easy to open and ensures that the contents of the bottle do not spill. 
I’ve taken up this challenge with enthusiasm and a lot of hope for my hair.

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo

Shampoo

Product Description: A new foaming formula with an exquisite fragrance which gently and perfectly cleanses your hair.

Price: Rs. 135 for a 175ml bottle.


The shampoo is neither too runny, nor too thick. And smells like apples and lemons! 

Ingredients:


Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner

Conditioner

Product Description: A new conditioning formula with an exquisite fragrance which extremely easily detangles your hair.

Price: Rs. 135 for a 175ml bottle.

The conditioner is not at all runny, and has a fruity fragrance which is bound to make one pleasant. 

Ingredients:


I am excited to use this range and see if my hair responds nicely to them.


The next part of my review would be after I’ve used this product for a sufficient time, i.e 30 days. Visit back then ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Smart This Diwali

Apollo White Dental, GK - Review

Cafe Public Connection, CP - Review