F.R.I.E.N.D.S


Remember the time when you finished watching all the seasons of a television show and then didn’t know what to do with your life?

Well, I’m in the same boat right now.


Last night, I finished off with all the 10 seasons of American TV show, F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
No, That’s not the reason why I’m back to blogging again, I just want to write down what I’m feeling now.
This was the very 1st TV show that I started watching, and now I think what in the world kept me away from watching it earlier?

I loved the show right from the Episode 1. Not all shows start with a wet bride rushing in through the door, and then decide to figure her life out.
I used to finish all of my pending stuffs and targets for the day and then end the day with episodes of Friends! I loved them even more with each passing episode.

At times, in our silent bedroom, where I and my sister used to sit and do our individual works (She doing serious work and I used to watch Friends); I'd suddenly start laughing because of Chandler's humor or Joey's insanity, and my sister would be like "What is wrong with you?" 
To which I used to say, "Watch one episode and you'll know" 

With adorable moments and great sarcastic humor, it has always been a treat to watch Friends. 

Joey’s “How you doin’?” has always been charming, but when he finally falls for Rachel, it just made him my favorite towards the end. 


A big food lover; I can totally relate to him! Joey doesn’t share food, and never calls back a girl who takes fries from his plate.




Monica has always been ‘The Cleanliness Freak”. Remember that sleepless night she had when she tried to be ‘Kook’?



Monica’s and Richard were doing great together. But then, as Joey says, Chandler and Monica did it in the London Style’. 

Chandler becomes a family guy as he marries Monica and gets twins, which was a surprise. His humor was one thing that made him stand apart from the rest, though his surname did the same. How could he not control his jokes when Rachel was saying goodbye to him when she was leaving for Paris, apparently?



Phoebe has always been a weird person with amazingly inappropriate songs! Humming ‘Smelly Cats’, huh? :P


David felt right for her always until Mike came! Phoebe changed his mind about marriage! And their marriage! She looked gorgeous as she walked over the snow towards Mike, it was indeed the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen.




Ross, Dr. Ross Geller, the paleontologist! Yes, Paleontologists are also 'Doctors'!


Its amusing to see how he says ‘Rachel’, instead of ‘Emily’! After his 3 unsuccessful marriages, he is aptly called Ross, The Divorce Force!

His love for Rachel and then the ‘We were on a break’ scenario. The long letter which Ross didn't even read. But they finally end up together, like Happily Ever After.


Rachel has always been my favorite. She was a little silly, emotional, and just beautiful. I loved her even more when she decided to raise Emma, who by the way among the seven was the cutest kid on show! Though, I hope she does not get Rachel's original nose :P
The  way Rachel becomes all independent and makes five amazing friends is worth a watch!



Janice’s Irritating voice, and she, couldn’t do anything but just forcing me to lower down the volume. 




The Ugly naked guy has been a source of little humor every now and then. The time he was dancing with a naked ugly lady, laying tiles on the kitchen floor, or when he was assumed to be dead by 6.




As the episodes kept rolling,
Chandler got colder and cuter; Monica got a total cleanliness freak, together with twins, Erica and Jack!
Phoebe got stable and less weird, with Mike!
Joey just got adorable, though single, which was really unfair to him.
And Rachel ended up with Ross, with Emma, as they were meant to be.



And now, when I’m done with the entire show, I realized that I have nothing else to motivate me to finish all of my work fast. I’m glad that my friends made me watch friends as my 1st Television Show.

Probably, I’ll go to Episode 1 of Season 1 and start all of that again! I can never have enough of them.
It has been around 20 years to that show and still it is loved by masses.

As I lay my head on bed last night, all I thought of was the life after it. Not my, theirs!
How would Ross and Rachel get married? Will Monica and Chandler keep up with the rest? Will Phoebe reproduce a football team
And the most important, who will Joey love more than his food? 
But alas! All these questions have been left unanswered

Still,
Needless to say, 
F.R.I.E.N.D.S is the best Television Show! :)



How was your experience with FRIENDS? I'd love to speak to more fans :)

Comments

  1. gud work !! :P ,,, not many people can express such feelings,, but you did great !! :) looking forward for your next blog !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Udit..
      I'm glad I could give you a great time..
      Stay tuned for more :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, loved your blog. Friends is an awesome show. I hope you don't mind, I used one of your GIF's in my blog post. I just wanted to make sure. Us bloggers gotta be kind to one another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thanks for the compliment.
      Means a lot :)

      And ofcourse,
      as far as the credits are given,
      we're good to go :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shop Smart This Diwali

Apollo White Dental, GK - Review

Cafe Public Connection, CP - Review