RED LIVE! with Kapil Sharma and RJ Raunac


Not many of us pay attention to the advertisements on the radio, but thanks to my friend who heard about this 'Paisa Vasool Entertainment' by RED FM 93.5 presented by TATA ACE, which was on 5th of July, 2014 at Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, New Delhi! 

SOLD OUT was what we heard when we inquired about it.. 
OBVIOUSLY! After all, Its Kapil Sharma and RJ Raunac, aka Bauuwaa

And then I came across a contest on the social media who were giving away passes to this show as prizes! 
The contest was held by OLX, India who were also the sponsors of this event! 

I played, gave in my best, and I WON!
I consider it as one of my biggest wins so far! 

I was soooo excited about this event, right from the day I heard about it and winning the passes took my excitement to another great level! 




The next day, I went to the RED FM office in Noida to collect the passes! I could see very little of the office but I can easily say that some really creative minds were on their work! 

The office wall has been designed with various little jokes, slangs, songs related to Delhi which totally left us in spills :P

The event was scheduled to start at 7 o'clock.. 
Bauwaa came in at around 07.30 with confetti being blown all over ! Kapil Sharma came in singing around 08.15pm! 

Did I tell you how cute Raunac is? The bauwa tone is something that surely makes my day! And hearing him LIVE was just something else! *_*

Yes! I consider myself lucky :)
Kapil's un - matched comedy, varied singing capability and bauwaa's signature tone were amazing! This duo left the crowd laughing all the way!

Added to this, Dadi distributed 'Shagun ki Pappii' which also attracted many volunteers!
Despite some technical issues, the whole RED FM team (Including RJ Sachin, RJ Rocky, RJ Ashish, Panky), Kapil and Bauwaa managed to entertain the audience!




With such huge response to RED LIVE event, they launched a New Jingle for RED FM, developed by Sachin - Jigar which is all set to trend on the radio!

Kapil Sharma, who was very pleased to be performing live in Delhi said that our energy was Infectious and that made the show so much fun! Kapil left the show with a positive note, and hopes to be back in town for another grand event..


Your views are highly appreciable. Please leave a comment and tell your friends about it.

Psss. Sharing is caring :)

Comments

  1. Super...Hope you got a kiss from Dadiji ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luck waali Kiss to le leti tum..Talli Daadi se..Hope you had fun!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apollo White Dental, GK - Review

Shop Smart This Diwali

Cafe Public Connection, CP - Review